Here is the link to the sites original Finnish version: http://shamaanioppilas.blogspot.fi/

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Where are we now?

Now I'm going to write about the present. What am I doing these days? So I live in Oulu, I'm a house mom, but sometimes I rent a room in a shop and do readings about passed lives. I drive bad spirits away, heal with energy, read tarot readings, read dreams, I do channeling and study new techniques all the time. Marko has become my mentor and he is teaching me continuously.

I often get "tests" in my home, meaning that my guide opens the gates and I must deal with different situations. This is sometimes quite challenging, since someone may wake me up to ask for help during the night. I also help people in the need of help through phone or facebook. I'll try to write here about those happenings.

My uncle received a message, that was meant for me. I'm asking you to think about that text.

Be what you are not. Be afraid. Bravery takes the same power. The emotions you wear is the key, what you are going to do together.

Many channeled texts are like this. Have to think and try to understand the deeper meaning and purpose of the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment