Here is the link to the sites original Finnish version: http://shamaanioppilas.blogspot.fi/

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Channeling

(I can't remember if this happened before or after the poltergeist) My friend came to visit us. We talked about spiritual world and I asked him that does he feel a cold spot in the right side of his body. He said yes. I saw his dead brother recline in him and I told him about that.

The brother wanted to show me things about his life. He showed me a bicycle, which he probably used a lot, a knife, which he used to stab someone.. I saw how they played football as kids and also his childhood's favourite toy. He showed me many things that were important for him, friends, girlfriend.
My friend's mother also came by. She had gone from this world also, and the cause of death was uncertain. She showed me how she died. I saw the place of death and the reason. I saw situations of her life. Kitchen's closets, she picked a knife and stabbed a man. This woman was guided by devils. I saw how devils told her to do other horrible things also.

Also a humanoid and a dark spirit arrived. This dark spirit had come so close to my friend that he even felt it physically. I prepared to drive it away, but for my relief it left by itself. The humanoid was just hanging around and watching. Few other spirits also visited, but they didn't say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment