Here is the link to the sites original Finnish version: http://shamaanioppilas.blogspot.fi/

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wonder acts

I was going to sleep on a certain night, when I saw Arch angel Rafael in the end my bed. He had no specific "shape", I just saw he's energy. (I just had read Lorna Byrne - Angels in my hair.) I asked Rafael that could i see angels like Lorna. He told me that I can't since I couldn't withstand all that light that comes from them but I could see them in my own way. I asked him to take a recognizable shape. Rafael became about 2 meters tall "see-through" man with wings. It was beautiful!

I admired him for a while, and asked if angels could do miracles "just like that." (This also happened after "the awakening", and my ego couldn't just let me believe everything.) He suggested me to close my eyes. I felt him coming closer to me. I don't know what Rafael did but when I opened my eyes, (I've had a really bad sight and I had to use glasses all my life) Now I saw without them! I could read and see all contours exactly. I thanked Rafael. He said "One day you are going to do these acts by yourself." And then he left.
I saw well only for couple days, but it was a valuable experience!

My first wonder act happened pretty quickly after that conversation. My friend was in a car crash and he became paralyzed. A couple months after that crash, my spirit guide woke me up in the middle of night and told me to go to that friend. I asked how on earth I could go there since it's 400 kilometers and in the middle of the night? Then I got out of my body. In less than a second I was right next to my friend. He was sleeping. My guide told me to give an energy healing to him. I did what I was told, and then returned to my own body.

Some time after that I heard that my paralyzed friend was able to move his limbs. I asked my guide that was it because of me and he said yes. I checked that also from Marko, since I couldn't believe that I did it. He also said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment