Here is the link to the sites original Finnish version: http://shamaanioppilas.blogspot.fi/

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Poltergeist

Let's return back to an earlier happening.

The first time when I knew that I was meeting dark spirits was really teaching experience. We had a Poltergeist at home. I noticed it when I went to shower. We had a long brush hanging in the wall that always moved when I was in shower. I wondered that but let it be. When I came from shower, I drank coffee and put the coffee cup on the table. It started shaking and moving. Nothing else on the table didn't move except that cup. I tried to incite the spirit to lift up the cup. (It was dumb, but I didn't know that it was a dark spirit). The cup vibrated on the table for about 4 mins.

Well... I called Marko again. He told me that we had many dark spirits at home and also he told me that it was a poltergeist. For some reason I wasn't scared but I sure was excited! I wondered how much I could learn about it.

Spirits moved stuff all the day. In the evening when I went to sleep I told them to leave now. I told them that this is my home and I have already one kid messing up the house, so there's no need for them to increase the mess anymore. They got pissed off and started keeping noise. We have glassy vitrine doors that they were tinkling. It took me about 4 hours o make them leave.

Such spirits have been at our place often, but they couldn't make such noise for long. I've also received calls about haunted houses. I've been cleaning them then.

I don't mean scare anyone with this. Rather encourage to investigate own fears. Think about next questions. What are you afraid of? Why? What's so scary in it? How great control it has in your life or does it limit your life? How could you deal with that fear and be balanced with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment