Here is the link to the sites original Finnish version: http://shamaanioppilas.blogspot.fi/

Sunday, March 17, 2013

First success


I visited a friend of mine. We drank coffee and talked, until I saw a young woman's spirit. She walked here and there and she looked nervous. She started knocking to get my attention. I thought that how could I help her since I don't understand what she wants. I started focusing anyway. She showed me how she died. She had been murdered. A man suffocated her with a pillow in that apartment, and now she couldn't get out by herself. I asked that if I could help her. She said yes and I helped her in the light. By then I didn´t know how I did it, probably spiritual world helped me. For the first time I managed to help a spirit by my self.

After few days I went to a sleepover in my father's place. We were going to sleep with my little sister and suddenly a spirit of a thirteen year old boy came next to me. He had made a suicide in that apartment. He used to hide into closet from a violent and alcoholic father. His mother died when he was younger. The boy was bullied and he couldn't take it anymore. He felt like not belonging anywhere. I guided him forwards.

My son was there also. He woke up around 5 o' clock to get a bottle of milk. I gave it to him and went back to sleep next to my sister. Her phone started to ring and she didn't wake up in that. I checked out who's the caller. Antton was the name that appeared in the screen. He called many times and I woke up my sister to answer him if there was an emergency. She just hanged up and kept on sleeping. In the morning I asked her who he was. She checked her phone records and there were no received calls. Her screen looked different than what I saw in the night. Also we couldn't find Antton from the name list. I asked Marko that what does this mean. The caller was that kid I guided into light. He wanted to thank me. I thanked Marko for his help and then we hanged up.

I felt really good since now I knew how to help them. That's what I do even nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment