Here is the link to the sites original Finnish version: http://shamaanioppilas.blogspot.fi/

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Marko Pellikainen

I'll write a bit about about my uncle here. Marko is pretty known in Finnish spiritual groups.

Marko has been working about 20 years with spiritual world. Spirits guided him to shamanism and he thinks that it's natural for him to work with shaman techniques. They are familiar elements for him. He's also acting as a teacher and an example for me.

My and Marko's first meeting was 22.3.2012. Before that we had only talked through mobile phones. When  he came to Oulu, me and my relatives waited for him just like if we waited for Santa Claus as a kid. Marko taught us how to balance chakras, made shaman trips with us and opened gates to afterlife, where "already gone from this world" friends came to greet us. We received messages from them and everyone's feelings were quite emotional. Marko closed the gates and we started talking and asking him many questions that were puzzling our minds. I made an energy healing to Marko that day also.

At the end I want to tell you that everything we do with spiritual world is about techniques. Different situations have different techniques. That means that life is all about learning, studying and making.

No comments:

Post a Comment